Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jason and Kim


Let me introduce you to my son Jason and his wife, Kim. They live very close to Bun and Ken and it was so nice when I lived there because I was able to see them all pretty often. I can remember more about Jason than anyone. I am sure it is because we spent so much time together after 1985. His life was so different from the one Bunnie and Susanne knew. For that I have always been sorry. But Jason has tackled all the hard roads and the deep valleys and God has had him in His hands from day one. My favorite scripture I would speak over Jason was "My children shall be taught by the Lord and great shall be the peace of my children". I know that God's Word is true and He keeps His word. After Susanne died I realized that I did not control anything. I used to think I did. So I learned to give my children to God and trust Him to guide them. After all He loves them more than I do. He gave His Son to die for them so that they might have eternal life with Him. I am very proud of Jason. He is trusting God for guidance and wisdom to be a good husband and father. My prayer for him now is that God will direct his path, will hear his prayers and show him great and mighty things. God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I could think or ask for for Jason and Kim and Ryley and Josie. Kim is a good wife and great supporter of Jason and a good mother. We all love her dearly and thank God for putting her in our life.

No comments: