Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dr. Ken having surgery


I got a text message this morning from Bunnie saying Ken would be having his appendix out this morning at 9 AM. I do not know any of the details but I would appreciate all of your prayers for him to do well and be back moving very soon. As I mentioned earlier Kenny, my grandson, will be having knee surgery Wednesday for torn cartilage. They just returned from a mission trip to Mexico 2 days ago. Needless to say we are all very thankful that he got back home in time for this.

Ken has always been such a kind, giving young man. There has never been any doubt as to his devotion to the Lord, his wife and family. For about 9 or 10 years he opened his home to me and welcomed me in. I will always be grateful to him and Bunnie for all they did for me while I was making a big transition in my life. Ken and Bunnie have been so good to share not only their home with me but their children. Jason and Kim live close by so my being able to live with Bun and Ken also enabled me to enjoy ALL my children and grandchildren.

We would appreciate all of your prayers for Ken and Kenny and all of them through this week. Thanks

No comments: