Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Brenda Rae


All of you will recognize this precious lady. She was my very bestest friend. This lady knew all there was to know about me. She was the best listener ever. For 62 years she was always there for me. We never never argued or disagreed. Sometimes she would give me that look and say "Oh,LaJuanah" sort of like in disbelief. Brenda was 18 months older than me. She was the one that shook me into reality about 5 years after Susanne had died. She told me I had to stop thinking it was my responsibility to keep Susanne's memory alive. I did not have to always bring her up in fear that she would be forgotten. She assured me Susanne would never be forgotten. That was the turning point of my trying to push aside all the sad memories and move into the day I was in.

I will talk more about Brenda as I go along. Believe me she was always there. I do miss her more than I can tell anyone but I do know she is in a better place and would not come back. We are just anxious to go to her.

No comments: