Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Is A Wonderful Thing


This is just a short little ditty tonight. I just wanted to share a great picture with all of you. This is Wayne's sister and her husband, Alma and Les Fenter. We have just returned from visiting with them for several days and we had the most wonderful time. There is a long story behind this relationship but the important thing is that the healing has taken place. God has restored what Satan intended to destroy. Alma has gone through some heart wrenching experiences but our Lord is so good. He has brought her through each one of them making her stronger in the Lord every time. She and Les have done a great job with their children and they have a wonderful home. Jesus is in their home and love abounds. I wish I had more pictures of all the family get togethers I have had with my sister and brother and their children. Through 45 years of adulthood so many things can happen and do. But I do know that true love and families that truly love each other will survive all attacks that Satan throws. As I struggle to remember things about Susanne I also take comfort in knowing that God has blessed me with a wonderful family. Now that Wayne is in my life I can truly say that I have experienced God' love and mercy. I may not have all the things sorted out so that I can recall many things of years back I do know that love is the most important commandment that God has given us. I thank God for what He has done in Wayne and Alma's life and for letting me be a part of this family.

No comments: