Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Beginning of a Long Journey


This is a little frightening. I love to write and have always just wanted to put my thoughts and prayers down on paper. Not necessarily so others can read it although I would be honored for anyone to do so. I know that everyone has a story to tell, some are worth listening to and reading about and taking encouragement from and learning from. One persons wisdom can be invaluable to another. I have a buggy full of experience but I also have a train load of mistakes. If anyone can get something good out of either one of these I will be happy.
Finding a beginning point is a little difficult for me. Somewhere during this journey I have tucked away years of memories and I cannot pull them up. This is most frustrating because I know there are some very good times back there hiding that I would love to think about again and picture in my mind.
I am going to do this in little segments so that I don't bore you and that I don't get bogged down in unnecessary pitfalls. I do know that from the beginning I was walking and working and fighting in my own power. .....duh Need I say more. No wonder for all the defeats. Slowly Jesus began revealing Himself to me. You have to understand I was very smart spiritually and knew 99 % of all the answers to heaven. So when Jesus came into my life I was so happy but I had a difficult time letting go of my religion and accepting Jesus.
I think I will stop for now and try to collect my thoughts as to what path I am going to take with this blog. I am praying the Lord will direct me and at the end of this part of this journey I will have gone back into time and collected some wonderful memories of people and events in my life that I have not had the pleasure of remembering in many years.
Please revisit me any time and if you have anything that will help this process of recalling the past memories I surely would appreciate it. My email address is lajstewart@aol.com .
God Bless you until the next time. LaJuanah

No comments: