Friday, January 23, 2009

Where My Heart Is Today





























This morning I have started my day with my grandchildren on my heart. I don't consciously pick every day what I think I want to keep my thoughts on, it just sort of happens. Today I awoke thinking of
the children wondering what they would be doing today and how they all were. That usually means it is time for another visit to Tennessee. When you see each one of these precious children you see different things, age differences, appearance differences and once you get to know them you see character differences, different personalities, preferences and abilities. I have been so very blessed with my children, Bunni and Jason and so blessed with all my grandchildren. So today I am going to ask God to help me be a blessing to someone else's child today. I can't be with mine but if a door opens that I can be with another child I pray that God will use me to be a blessing to them. Then I know that God will send people to my grandchildren to be there for them in different ways. God is so good that way. The roads just cross over in many ways to reach everyone, God loves us all and provides for us all. Have a blessed day.

No comments: