Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eternity Is Forever

This Sunday morning
I woke up suddenly at
5 AM almost in a panic.
I must say I don't do
this very often Thank God! Eternity.."Eternity is a very long time. You cannot turn around and go back if you don't like it. Eternity is forever". "There is no changing your mind once you have gone into eternity." Not an earth shattering statement to Christians that know and understand the Lord and His promise. Heaven and Hell, we all know the story. This morning was like the first time I had heard this, there was an urgency about this that I thought I already knew and understood. Maybe God wants us to be SURE that we understand the true meaning of "ETERNITY". Up until we experience death we can change our eternal state, we can choose to accept Jesus Christ as our Saviour and live with Him eternally. On the other hand we can choose to ignore the invitation that is ours for the taking and forever be hell bound, NEVER to be able to change or go back. It is important that we tell everyone we know exactly what ETERNITY really means. We are God's messengers.

No comments: