Thursday, January 1, 2009

Basket Full of Memories!

Always happy!
Always shares in cooking duties!

Always taking charge in a good way!

MEMORIES IN A BASKET
My Whitney gave me a very unique gift
this Christmas. Whitney and I go
way back to the day she was born.
God gave her to me 3 years after Susanne
had gone home to be with Jesus. Whitney
was the beginning of my healing!. When
I opened this gift, the little brown basket
I was so moved by what I saw. It was small
pieces of paper with a special memory
written on each one. As I read them
out loud I couldn't help but shed some
tears because she reminded me of
things I had forgotten. She also
listed the memories that have just
been made in the past year and a half
with Wayne. She has accepted
Wayne as her grandfather
unconditionally and I love
her so for being able to
do that. She is indeed a very
special unique granddaughter
if I do say so myself. Thank
you Lord for Whitney and all
my children and grandchildren.

1 comment:

alma said...

Thank you Whitney.
God willing, we will all be or have grandparents in our lives. You are an outstanding youg lady, coming from someone who has had grandmothers and is now one myself, your thoughtfullness touches my heart. I also believe you have an outstanding grandmother. One who loves you, appreciates you and prays for you every minute of her life. (Yes, that is possible..."to be constantly in prayer"). Always love and appreciate her and never fear to show it.
May God Bless You in this new year.