Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another New Beginning

In The Beginning!
For Wayne and I "In The Beginning" was
a very long time ago, 46 years to be exact. We
had one beginning that lasted about a year and
a half and then it was abruptly stopped!
Immaturity, fear of the unknown, believing
what others were telling us scared us
into making decisions that we now
know were the wrong decisions!
However, we are now in the process
of having a new beginning in many ways.
We are enjoying setting up house in
a quaint little frame house on the outskirts
of Hammond. It has great potential, I think.
Since this is one of two homes we have, the other
being in NE Tenn we have chosen to
keep everything small and low maintenance.
It has been such fun and a wonderful
experience fixing this little house
up. I am so looking forward to
doing the garage sales and antique
shops. We are looking forward to many
days of living and serving the Lord for
as much time as He sees fit to bless
us with.

1 comment:

alma said...

God is Good. "His mercies are new every morning". "For I know what I have planned for you, says the Lord. I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future of hope". (Jer. 29:11) "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His rightousness and all this will be added to you" (Matt. 6:33) My point (at 2:00am might not be too clear) is that the two of you, through all the turns and twist in you lifetime have honored God and served Him to the very best of you ability and he is blessing you for your dillegence. Not only is he blessing you, but all of us through you. Enjoy this New Beginning and all the others He give you.
I Love You