Monday, January 12, 2009

Precious Donna




I Corinthians 13
LOVE IS......
I f God was to ask me "LaJuanah who do you think
is able to truly identify with my definition of LOVE?
I could immediately say, "Lord, my dear sweet cousin,
Donna, can truly identify with your definition of LOVE!
I have known many people who have a sweet spirit,
and loving nature and desire to be helpful and
minister to others as they have needs. But I can
truly say that Sweet Precious Donna is truly a
great example of one that loves unconditionally.
She has such a great gift of discernment, reaching
out to all those that she sees has a need, a hurt or
is lonely or depressed. Your WORD says:
-
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous,
loves does not brag and is not arrogant,
Love does not act unbecomingly, it does not
seek it's own is not provoked, does not
take into account a wrong suffered,
does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but
rejoices with the truth'
bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
LOVE NEVER FAILS !!!!
-
Lord, Donna is all
these things, always doing
and never asking or expecting
anything in return.
My prayer for Donna is that
you will pour out Your blessings
upon her so that her cup runneth over.
Thank you Lord!
-
PROVERBS 3:5-6
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL
YOUR HEART
LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN
UNDERSTANDING
IN ALL YOUR WAYS
ACKNOWLEDGE HIM
AND HE SHALL DIRECT
YOUR PATH..
Wise Words God has left us, we just
need to take these Words to heart
and apply them.



No comments: