Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Celebration of Brody's 5 years With Us!





















































Brody is now 5 Years Old
What a celebration! This young man is now 5 years
0ld and turning into quite a young man. This child
was born on the other side of the world, somewhere
in Russia in 2004. Bun and Ken must be commended
on their persistence to persue bringing this child
home with them. God amazes me how He can
plan years ahead of time while we are in our
own little world the future of one little child.
Brody has touched more hearts than he will
ever know. Mine has been changed completely
since he came into my world. Can you
remember when you were expecting your second
child how you wondered how in the world you
could love another as much as you did your
first child? Bun and Ken already had a quiver
full and now they were CHOOSING to bring
another into their home. Well, my dear
friends Brody was absolutely the icing on
the cake. He has filled every little space that
was empty. There is Chris, Whitney, Kenny
Tori, then Jason's two children, Ryley and
Josie. All these children I love with all
my heart and thank God for them every day. Now
I give thanks to God for Brody! When I thought
I couldn't deal with another, (like it was my choice to
make to begin with) God opened the hearts of all of us
and introduced this precious baby, Brody at 6 months
of age. Bun and Ken have been wonderful parents
to this child, the kids have been wonderful siblings
and his aunt and uncle have been great. My
heart sometimes feels as though it will
explode from all the love I have for all my
children and grandchildren and I now know
that there is always a reservoir of love put
aside for whomever God chooses to put
into your life.
Happy Birthday Brody!

No comments: