Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Shack

"The Shack"
I am still trying to get through this book
"The Shack". It is a modern day version of
"Pilgrim's Progress" I think. It seems like every
time I decide I have a few minutes to read,
something comes up and the book gets
put aside again. I am wondering how many
of you have read this book or even heard
of it. Anyway if any of you have an opinion
of it please email me. I know people are
very careful about putting their name
to a blog with an opinion
even though I would love for others
to hear what some of you
think about things. But I would never
post your emailwithout
asking you first. And I have no way
of knowing who leaves a message
unless they choose to give
their name. I do have the privilege of
taking your comment off if it is not nice.
It doesn't have to agree with my line
of thought or faith, just let it
be kind. ha ha
I will post more as I read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lajuana, I read "The Shack" and I really hope you are able to finish it. I gave my copy to a friend and I will give it to my sons for Xmas. I think about it often, and will re-read it more than once. I think it made me understand "forgiveness" in a new way. I'm still not sure I understand it all.
I have carried "A New Earth" around with me for the last year and still fine myself opening it and reading parts of it again.
I've enjoyed your blog so keep it up