Friday, February 20, 2009

A Season In My Life

It is pretty early in the morning and I am not certain how I am going to approach the day. It seems that I can plan but most times something comes up to change my direction. I am in a quiet time for some reason and I feel that I am just supposed to "cool it" , you know, the "Be Still And Know That I AM God". I would love to be going to the "Shack" and visiting with God and sitting down at a table to listen to what He has to say. So I will just Wait on the Lord because I know He has a plan and will reveal it at His Own Time.

1 comment:

alma said...

I admire your ability to "Be Still" and to "Wait". That is part of my search at the moment. Just how do I learn to wait and be still enough to hear the Quiet Still Voice. It amazes me how many times I have had to learn the same lessons.
Thanks for being my friend.