Monday, February 2, 2009

FOR GOD SO LOVED


Some days are just more meaningful than others. There are days when I get so much done around the house, or get out and visit or just slowly let the day pass without accomplishing too much. Every day is always different, we could not repeat a day if we tried. February 3, 2005 is the day that my precious sister Brenda went to be with the Lord. This has not been a sad day but a day of remembering her. Brenda and I were always close, she was a great big sister. She was so sweet and pretty, never raised her voice or argued. She was a very devoted wife and mother, daughter and sister. Yep today as I remember her she was pretty much perfect. Isn't that wonderful! I truly cannot remember her doing anything that was not right or proper. I am certain that God sees His children the same way. Once we have asked for forgiveness that settles it.....as far as the East is from the West, all confessed sins are thrown into the Sea of Forgetfulness. One of her favorite songs was by Brian Free"For God So Loved The World." You can go to You Tube and pull it up. She called me one day and said "LaJuana I have just heard the most beautiful song, you have got to get it". Tonight I listened to it and as I listened to it Wayne came up to me and just held me. It is as though we were worshipping the Lord right here in our living room. I thank God so much for my sister Brenda and I look so forward to seeing her again. I thank God for Steve and Sherri, Brenda's children and her grandchildren. They are so very special to me and always will be. For God So Loves The World even today, Praise God.

No comments: