Thursday, February 12, 2009

It Is Such A Pretty Day

Some times it is just so absolutely gorgeous outside that I just dont' know what to do. Today is one of those days. For this moment in time, the sky is clear and beautiful, the temperature is perfect, it is peaceful and tranquil in the neighborhood, the bills are paid up to date, there are groceries in the house, nothing is broken, no one I know is sick, all is well in my little world. So as I sit here going to talk to God it reminds me of a song that Del Way sings, "Sometimes I Just Want To Praise You", Sometimes just to say your Name........Sometimes I just want to thank you, without asking You for a thing......Oh sometimes I lift my hands to You......and sometimes all I do is cry...........
Everything that I have I owe to You........Lord on Calvary is the Reason Why, When I think the love that You gave, Lord when I think of the Price You paid. Then all the trials seem like nothing when they are compared to dark Calvary.
Oh Sometimes, I just want to praise You, sometimes just to speak your name, sometimes I just want to thank You, without asking you for a thing........................
I know if you have read this far you get the point! Even if all is not well, nothing compares to the day our Lord spent on the cross for Me........for You.....for ALL of us..........To God be the Glory...........thank you Jesus.


1 comment:

alma said...

...and again amen!