Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MANY GIFTS FROM GOD

"BEAUTIFUL CROSS"










"TENNESSEE SUNSET'
I found both of these pictures to be so encouraging to
me as I looked up. This cross is on the highway going into
Knoxville and the sunset was seen in Bunnie and Ken's
backyard as we were all outside playing volleyball with
the children. God is always showing me things that just
take my breath away sometimes. The cross was man made
but makes such an awesome statement reminding me what
Jesus did for ME............And the sunset was a gift to ME from
God showing me how great HE is. Thank you Lord for all
the gifts you have given ME...............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a little bitty camera to take such good pictures sometimes - I'm so impressed! Bunnie (not anonymous, just haven't had time to get account to Blogger)