Monday, July 28, 2008

Jason, Son, Husband, Father, Brother


THANK YOU JESUS




RYLEY, JOSIE, KIM AND JASON





JASON AND ME JUNE 9, 2007









<
JASON ON THE ROAD AGAIN






JASON AND KIM
AREN'T THEY SWEET?










ISAIAH 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is
stayed on thee; because he trusteth in thee.

ISAIAH 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am
thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold
thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

ISAIAH 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord
hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek;
he hath sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to
proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening
of the prison to them that are bound.


MY CHILDREN SHALL BE TAUGHT BY THE LORD AND GREAT SHALL
BE THE PEACE OF MY CHILDREN.................THANK YOU JESUS












Aren't they sweet?




1 comment:

alma said...

Yes, they are sweet. They get sweeter as the days and years go by. Thank You Lord for blessing us with children and may we ever be striving to lead them to a relationship with You.