Thursday, July 24, 2008

LET US PRAY FOR OUR CHILDREN

JEREMIAH 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares
the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.




PSALM 19:14


Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.




I JOHN 4:4-6


Ye are of God little Children, and have overcome them,
because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.




PHILLIPIANS 4:13


I can do all things through
Jesus Christ which
strengthens me.




PSALM 25:4,5


Shew me thy ways, O Lord;
teach me thy paths,
Leadme in thy truth, and teach me;
for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I
wait all day.



PSALM 27:14


Wait on the Lord, be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine
heart, wait, I say, on
the Lord.




PSALM 37:4


Delight thyself also in the
Lord, and he shall give thee the desires
of thine heart.



JEREMIAH 33:3


Call unto me, and I will answer
thee, and shew thee great and mighty things,
which thou knowest not.





ROMANS 15:13


Now the God of hope fill you with
all joy and peace in believing, that ye
may abound in hope, through the power
of the Holy Ghost.





I PETER 1:7


That the trial of your faith, being much more
precious than of gold that perisheth, though
it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise
and honour and glory at the appearing
of Jesus Christ.





ROMANS 8:31

What shall we then say to these things?
If God be for us, who can be against us?




PROVERBS 3:5


Trust in the Lord with all thine heart,
lean not unto thine own understanding,
In all your ways acknowledge Him
and He shall direct your path.




JOHN 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you,
Not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let
not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.





ISAIAH 54:13
ALL THY CHILDREN SHALL BE TAUGHT BY
THE LORD AND
GREAT SHALL BE THE PEACE OF THY
CHILDREN




The Lord bless thee, and keep thee;
The Lord make his face shine upon thee
and be gracious unto thee
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee,
and give thee peace;
And they shall put my name upon the
children of Israel, and
I WILL BLESS THEM.












No comments: