Sunday, November 30, 2008

LOVE IS


I Corinthians 13

Love never fails...


Love suffers long and is kind,

Love does not envy;

Love does not parade itself;

Love is not puffed up;

Love does not behave rudely;

Love does not see its own;

Love is not provoked;

Love thinks no evil;

Love does not rejoice in iniquity;

Love rejoices in truth;

Love bears all things;

Love believes all things;

Love hopes all things;

Love endures all things;

Loves never fails;

When I was a child,I spoke as a child;

I understood as a child, I thought as a child;

but when I became a man, I put away childish things;

Abide in faith, hope, love, these three;

but the GREATEST of these is

LOVE!
I painted this on a chest for my grandson
several years ago. My intentions when
I took this picture was to write about all the
cute little things I have painted in the
last 5 years or so. This sweet lady took me
into her painting world and taught me
a little of what she knows.

It opened a whole new world up for me.
I was able topass hours of time by painting.
Then I started giving thingsto friends and family
that I had painted. Helped decorate

a few pieces of furniture etc for my
grandchildren's rooms.

This is the only picture I took of any of
my painted pieces. And as I looked
at it I was so reminded that
this scripture says it all. We must
love.......without love nothing
else matters.
Love is the GREATEST...

Thank you Tena for all the time, energy,
paint, brushes, paint books and advice
you gave to me. It opened a whole
new world up for me. I pray
that God will heal your
hands and that you will be
able to start painting again.
I am trying to teach my little
Tori and Ryley everything
I know about painting................
pass the baton thing ya know.

Love is a mighty great tool to use
when trying to reach people
in the name of the Lord.




No comments: