Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

My goodness I can not believe it has been a month
since I have written. Wayne and I have just
returned from the Smokey Mtns. where we go to
visit my children and grandchildren. It would be hard to try
to fill in all that has been going on so I will just take
this time to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving
with your families. We will be having lunch with family
on my mother's side. Aunt Vestelle is the only sibling
left and her daughter, Donna, has invited all of
us to her home to share Thanksgiving with them. It will
be nice to see everyone again. I guess the last time
I saw everyone was when my mother died 2 years ago
this coming March.
I have so very much to be thankful for. This coming
March I will be 66 years old. When I think back as
much as I am capable of remembering I am reminded
that the good outweighs the bad every time.
So Blessings on all of you and I thank you for
being my friend.

1 comment:

alma said...

We all have much to be thankful for. Two of my blessings are in the living room playing and making noise.
I am thankful that the two of you made it home safely and that we are going on two years celabratimg with our sweet sister and brother.
Things have settled some from the storm and I think we can look around and see those who suffered more than we. We have a Huge, Merciful God.
In spite of things all around us, we want to take this week to thank God and Jesus Christ for the gift they gave us. The gift of salvation and the Kingdom
Love to all