Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Whitney #1 in Conference

Sorry Whit, this is the only picture I have but I think
you are ok sharing with your dad and sister.
I am so proud of you to be
#1 in your conference. Even though I don't understand all
the different K E T and whatever those
letters stand for, I know you are good. I am
listing the stats so those interested can go
to the web page and get the stats.
Congratulations, Sweetie, so proud of you.
Waner



# 21 Whitney Turner

Position: MB
Hometown: Jonesborough, TN
Height: 6'2


{


2008 Season Stats
Rankings (1)
Player Highs




2008 All Individuals Stats
Printer Friendly
Click on a player name to view their stats.
Select a Category:
Overall
Stats by DakStats 3000 Copyright © Daktronics, Inc.
Select a Category:
Individual Match by Match Ind Match by Match (Other)
Overall
ConferenceOverall
Printer Friendly

No comments: