Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Josie Grace

Celebrating July 4th!!!!!!
My Bestest Friends, Brody and Paisley

I Like My Hair This Way!
This Is Pretty Cool Too!

Everyone says I look like my Mom!!!!


Wa says I have to smell these things!

I love playing outside.........


Isn't this a sweet smile?


This is really a good hair day!!

Well, here goes...........this is the hardest blog I have had
to do. The reason being is Josie Grace and I have
not spent the time together that I have with the other
grandchildren. She has another grandmother that
gets her every chance she can. ha ha I can't say
that I blame her. Josie has this look that makes me
wonder "What in the world is that child thinking?".
She has such a serious look many times and it
is almost like she can read my thoughts. ha ha
Josie and Brody have such a good friendship. They
play so well when they are together. She is one year
older than Brody so she pretty much controls the
rules to any game they may be playing. She got him
to dress up in one of her little princess dresses one day.
Jason took a picture and sent it to his dad, Ken. Needless
to say Ken texted back and said" stop, stop it now".....
So we got them playing something else.
Although she goes in Brody's room and plays trains, and
cars and beats on the drums and plays the guitars.
Her mom is homeschooling her this year. She is in
kindergarten. Kim told me she was so far ahead in
all her lessons already. She is a very smart little girl,
Really she is. When she was much smaller she had
a small security blanket that went every where Josie
went. I sewed that little thing together so many times,
it was just a piece of satin material with stitching
in every direction. Eventually her mom bought her
another one and convinced her to swap with her.
That wasn't easy.
I remember one time Josie was a very sick little
girl and was coughing continuously. She could not
sleep at night. Jason, sat up in a chair and let her
sleep in his lap, several nights in a row until she
was feeling better. He has done this several times
since because of this allergy problem she has. But
the first time he did this he and Josie formed this
special relationship. She is definitely his little
girl..................... That blesses me so when I think
about that.
Ok Josie, how did I do. This lets me know you and
I have got to spend more time together that is
all there is to it. I love you little girl, and miss
you very much. Love
WA

1 comment:

alma said...

I will return!!!