Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Special Birdhouse

Let's play Frisbee Dad!!!
Special Suit of Armor hand made by Ryley, with no pattern and no instructions...........very impressive!

Ryley loves his mom,


I don't know what to paint!!!!!



Exercising...........




Communion Cups from Jesus Tomb



Birdhouse from my grandson Ryley


I just wanted to share this little

house with you. Ryley

made this for me and painted

it before I moved from Tennessee.

We put it outside in hopes a bird

would make a nest in it but no such

luck. The wind blew it down one day

and Wayne picked it up and brought

it inside and glued it back together again.

I decided then that this little house was

too special to leave outside in the weather

so now it sits in our little dining area where

I can see it every day and remember how special

it is because of who gave it to me. Ryley,

thanks Ryley again. Check out the pictures

I have added Ryley. Let me know if this

is enough. You are a very smart young

man and I am proud of you.

I love you and miss you.


WA





1 comment:

alma said...

You're right. Some things are too special to use. A grand child's gifts to us fit into that catagory. Enjoy that little house every day. One day you will get up and he will be grown...like 17 or something. Thanks for sharing it with us.