Monday, April 13, 2009

Gone Fishing
















I have to admit it was really very nice being out on that water with the wind blowing in your hair and looking at all the nature that surrounds you. We saw ducks with baby ducks tagging behind, big white cranes and grey cranes and believe it or not I saw a real live alligator. I immediately wanted to run! I remember seeing them in the movies where they just slid off the bank, go under water and wa-la.................it pops up right beside your boat. Well that did not happen, I don't think the alligator even saw us or was not interested. I was a little shell shock so I did not think to take a picture of this little Louisiana pet. Wayne turned into a different person in that boat out in the water. I could see his whole attitude change, a happiness and joy and total relaxation came over him. It was amazing. He really misses his boat that he had to sell but he is also thankful for the boat he is using now. His dear friends wife, Rosie, has insisted that Wayne take Sonny's boat this summer and use it to fish as much as he wants. It was my first time to ever go out on a bass boat and see first hand all the things that Wayne has told me about. We only caught one little catfish, for some reason the fish just weren't cooperating but somehow it just didn't matter. We both enjoyed the day so very much and even got a little sun and enjoyed a day like no other we have shared before. So if you have a chance be sure and "Go Fishing".





1 comment:

alma said...

Fantastic! God gives us blessings in all kinds of shapes and places. Enjoy...sharing it together just makes it sweeter.
Love ya both