Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ending Out Another Year 2011

How fast does time actually go? One day can drag by or fly by but a year just zooms through. I cannot believe that I was 64 when LaJuanah and I started on this venture and here we are almost 5 years later staring into another time zone. 2012...........How can it already be here. God has shown me so much in these past 4 and a half years. After 64 years of looking at something one way and building on that particular pyramid I look now and see where I spent too much time building on one thing. And it wasnt just Jesus. It was on an idea, a man made idea of plans and rules and regulations that just boomeranged into a lifestyle that was not fulfilling or encouraging. It just sort of drug you along until one day you realize you dont know who you are, just the man that the people in this organization have made you into believing you are a certain person who thinks a certain way.

I now see some of those men living a secret life trying to fill in the gaps that a normal life would never allow them to have if they stayed in the group. I saw the light, within 24 hours resigned set myself apart from what I now know was wrong. I was scorned, pushed aside, ignored, critized and discarded after 64 years of serving. I now realize God had to totally set me apart from everyone that was in my past and connected to this one religion so that He could show me the Truth. If one person had remained with me and sympathized or pitied me I would have leaned on that person instead of God.

I am now free to search , seek, listen, read, visit or communicate with others and with the guidance of the Holy Spirit I could walk in the ways of the true Saviour, my Lord Jesus Christ. He does not live in a box. He forgives, He loves, He guides, He protects.

Time is short for me now, I am growing older so I must get to the task that has been put before me. Share with everyone that God puts before me to trust Him. Dare to dream big, you cannot out dream God. You cannot live a lie and expect God to bless you. He may leave you to your own for some years but I can promise you the day will come that you will be separated from everyone except HIM and Him alone will you hear.

No comments: