Friday, June 19, 2009

We All Need A Motivator............


SUSANNE LYNETTE PARKER
God is so very good. Just when you think He has done
all He is going to do in a certain situation He shows you He is never finished while we are on this earth. I have just been so enlightened with the people He has brought back into my life these past few days. I know all of you have heard of "Facebook". I have been on it for a few months just sort of playing around and getting back in touch with some friends. I had the most wonderful surprise when one day a precious friend of Susanne's contacted me and asked me to be her friend. Lynn Hathorn, then Eddie McQueen and then Jason Harper. It has brought me back to some very good memories that I thought were gone. The kids have grown up into fine beautiful adults and God has let me know they still remember my little Susanne. If some of you may remember I began this blog in hopes of remembering more about Susanne since it seems that I was very limited to the few memories I had.
It has been 28 years since Susanne went to be with Jesus and today has been a very special day indeed. God used these precious kids to motivate me once again and it has been great. It has been so special to go back in time and remember the good times. So let me say "Thank you Lynn, Eddie and Jason". Just to be remembered is a really good thing. God Bless each one of you and your families.

No comments: